Nick is 23 today! This is the only present I had for him today because he talked me into giving him his real present early. It was all the seasons of M*A*S*H. He convinced me that he would have more time to use his present now than he will when school starts. I have a hard time waiting when I'm really excited about things, so I gave in : ) To celebrate we are going out to see a movie tonight and having family in Utah come over tomorrow. I'll try to remember to post a picture of the cake! It's baking right now.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Nick! Bruce loves M*A*S*H as well. I enjoy the ones with Frank and Hot Lips the early ones. Hope you have a fabulous day and let Sarah spoil you, which I know she will. Hope to see you in July...hear you are coming camping with us in Island Park?, Can't wait to see you guys. We love you guys, Hugs from Montana
a happy,happy birthday
H-h-h-happy burfday! I can't believe Nick is already 23! He is growing up sooooooo fast! hahahahahaha just kidding. Love you two! ~Ash
Happy Be-lated Birthday! I am glad you post so I can keep updated on you guys! Hope you guys are doing well! xoxoxo
Post a Comment