Apr 24, 2008

Our new place!

Nick and I are having so much fun setting up our first apartment together. We really like our ward too. On the first night we pulled in, about 4 or 5 neighbors and some of their wives came right out to help us move in. Now we are  looking forward to getting our couch so that we don’t have to sit on separate chairs when we watch movies. We like to snuggle he he ; )

4 comments:

Dave & Colette said...

I love your bedroom furniture it looks so nice. Perfect place for Nicks hats.

natalie spratling said...

How fun to be in your new place. The the picture tour of your new home.

Carly said...

Now we can be blog buds!! :)

Cher said...

Your new apartment is soo cute, now all you need is a kid to come and mess it up;) I remember when my apartment was that clean;) then I got kids. I love the red in your kitchen, it looks so cute!