I really love this cake. it is by far my favorite.. I LOOOVE it! The second one is super cool too. I love how it is so simple but unique. They all are soo good though.. and yes the cake topper I agree is awesome.
This is LOVELY i would LOVE to take photographs of it, Sarah! When you make your cake let me take photos for you k? check out my website, btw, I got it all up and running! carlycarlson.com
2 comments:
I really love this cake. it is by far my favorite.. I LOOOVE it! The second one is super cool too. I love how it is so simple but unique. They all are soo good though.. and yes the cake topper I agree is awesome.
This is LOVELY i would LOVE to take photographs of it, Sarah! When you make your cake let me take photos for you k?
check out my website, btw, I got it all up and running!
carlycarlson.com
Post a Comment