We finally finished! For more pictures of the cake and the wedding click on my mom and dad's blog in my list of friends. I really liked how it turned out!
Sarah, it turned out beautiful! You are amazing. Why do we always have to have a little stress, a lot of prayers and finally it all works out? It was so fun to spend the day with you guys. Have a fabulous time camping - I so wish we were coming, everything doesn't always work the way we want it to, Bruce's work sometimes gets in the way. Maybe next year we'll be there. love ya.
3 comments:
SARAH I LOVE IT!!! I'm super jealous, i wish i could do that!
Sarah, it turned out beautiful! You are amazing. Why do we always have to have a little stress, a lot of prayers and finally it all works out? It was so fun to spend the day with you guys. Have a fabulous time camping - I so wish we were coming, everything doesn't always work the way we want it to, Bruce's work sometimes gets in the way. Maybe next year we'll be there. love ya.
I love your new blog look! It's so cute~!
Post a Comment