Oct 14, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower!!

I went to visit teach my friend Janica today, and when I walked in it was a surprise baby shower! There were way more people there than I would have ever expected since we’re kinda new in the ward. A few ladies that I’ve never even met before gave me home made blankets! It was a really fun shower. We had brunch and opened gifts. Here’s a picture of all the cute things I got.


For Aunt Natalie : )

5 1/2 months 7 months

Definitely growing don't you think?

5 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

aww.. you're so cute!

Simple Pleasures said...

You are definatly growing!! You look so so good! You are carrying him pretty high...that was so nice to get a baby shower!!!! i miss you guys!

Miss Ashley said...

ooooo la la! You are looking fine!

Amie Orton said...

so nice ladies! cute ssshwimmin bag. And nice jeans, your gonna have to find me some of those next time I need maternity pants

natalie spratling said...

Oh, I love that you took picutres just for me. You are so dang cute pregnant. What sweet ladies in your ward. Surprises are always FUN. Not too much longer and your sweet little bambino will be here. so exciting!!!!!