Jan 29, 2010

New pictures of Danny

Ben texted me today and said I needed to put more pictures up of Danny. I hope these will satisfy my out of town siblings for now : ). I'm planning on taking more tomorrow at Lindsay's reception. Miss you guys!
Danny's getting really strong. He can lift his head up high, roll onto his side, and get up on his knees when he's laying on his tummy.

He loves this blanket that we have on our bed. Sometimes when he's fussy I lay him on it and he calms down and just lays his head down.




Danny always gets wide eyed when he hears Nick's voice. About two weeks ago Nick stayed up with him all night until 6 am! They had some bonding time. It was the first time I slept more than 2 or 3hours in a row since he's been born. Or at least that I remember. What a man.


He smiles now too! It's so cute. I'll try to get a better one of his little smile. I almost got it this time, but not quite.

This one just makes me laugh. He makes this face a lot. It's very serious.

1 comment:

MegRich said...

What a sweet little boy. You've done a great job!