Big Boy

Danny loves his "big-boy toy." I can't believe how fast he is growing up. His first tooth popped through today! It makes me a little sad that he's old enough for that. I wish you could all know him like we do. He brings so much happiness to our little family.
Click here to watch his four month video!
4 comments:
HE is getting so big! I can't believe he has a tooth! WOW...kenzie didn't get her first one til almost 11 months HAHA and she still only has 6-Three on the top two on the bottom and a molar that came in two days ago...a suprise to us! He gonna pass her soon! :) Call me whenever we need to catch up!
he is so sweet! i can't believe how big he is! :)
i love your to do list. i can't wait for the day when we live close enough that snuggle with danny can be on my list.
That exersaucer shmaaaancy! If i had one my size I might even be entertained. :)
praying for nick to pass!
Devin says he passed, "i don't even think he needs our prayers to pass."
call soon.
I can't believe how big your son is already! How fun! :)
For my blog background, you have to change your blog template to one of the stretch backgrounds, I believe mine is set to minima left stretch or something like that. Then, I went to cutest blog on the block and searched for the stretch backgrounds, which there are only about 7 of them. And then just add the background like any other background. I did just barely change mine to white, which you can change the background color to anything you want also (if you don't want to use one of the backgrounds that you find, there are probably more places to find them, but I've had a hard time finding a background for stretch blogs except for on the cutest blog on the block) by changing it in the place where you change the color of the side text, footer text, etc. Just change the background color to what you want.
Okay, that was long, and kinda confusing, and I'm sure there are others who know more about it than me. But hopefully that helps a little! :) Let me know if this didn't make sense. :)
Post a Comment