Soooo cute!
How fun to watch Sarah! Thanks for sharing. He is beautiful.
Oh Sarah, your little Danny is a cutie! I love your posts-what program do you use to put the pics/vid together? Hope to see you guys soon sometime!
that is VERY cute! And don't worry, they always say "Dada" first.
Sarah, these videos you've made of Danny are so cute! My boys and I really enjoyed watching them. (I found your blog from FB.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Soooo cute!
How fun to watch Sarah! Thanks for sharing. He is beautiful.
Oh Sarah, your little Danny is a cutie! I love your posts-what program do you use to put the pics/vid together? Hope to see you guys soon sometime!
that is VERY cute! And don't worry, they always say "Dada" first.
Sarah, these videos you've made of Danny are so cute! My boys and I really enjoyed watching them. (I found your blog from FB.)
Post a Comment