Nov 3, 2011

Thanks for having us!
Danny and I flew to Arizona to visit my favorite big brother ; ) and his fam. The week went WAY too fast! Danny had a few firsts on this trip:

First time flying



First pumpkin patch



and First time to see Arizona

I came home with a lot of pictures like this
.
.
.


and this
.
.
.
If you read Cindy's post about our visit, she mentioned some super delicious cookies! Here they are along with the recipe. I found them at http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com. All of the recipes on this blog look amazing, so check it out sometime.
PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES
  • 1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 (3.4 oz) package instant chocolate pudding
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 2-1/4 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 10 oz bag Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
  • 1-1/2 cup mini marshmallows

Preheat oven to 350 F.
Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
Add Reese's Peanut Butter Chips and mini marshmallows and mix in.
Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.

Enjoy!

My next post will be about my trip to Rhode Island to see Nick! I'm driving to Portland TODAY to pick him up from the airport. YAY!!!!!!! He's finally coming home!

1 comment:

Amie Orton said...

I can't believe what you guys are eating! aaah crazy. will be so great to see Nick again. Just this morning, Naomi was playing and I heard her mention Uncle Nick referring to one of her little people or something. I thought it was funny.

Those cookies look deliciouso!