Jan 11, 2015

Crater Lake August 2013

For years Nick and I have talked about how it's so weird that we are from Oregon and have never been to Crater Lake. Well now we have! We had a quick get away. Just the two of us! 
 None of these pictures are edited. The lake really is that blue!
I love going on trips with just Nick. We've done it about four or five times in the last 7 years, and I just love it. We listened to Ender's Game and it was our first road trip in the Focus. We got so much time together, and we ate out every meal. It's pretty darn fun and romantic!
We rode a trolly around the lake that gave us a tour. We got to hear all about the history of Crater Lake and why it is so blue. We recommend it! It's pretty interesting, and you get to ride on a cute little red trolly.
At the end of the day we hiked up to one of the highest peeks, and of course the view was amazing! We took so many pictures along the way because it was just so beautiful everywhere.

This is the view from the very top of our hike. Very pretty! Thank you for taking me Nick! I love spending time with you. Let's do something as just the two of us again really soon!

No comments: