Jul 5, 2009

Oh Baby!!!

Most people already know that we are having a little one in December, but this is so cute I just had to put it on! This was taken on May 14th and I should have another one hopefully in the next two or three weeks. Our baby’s due date is December 3rd! That’s the day after mine. We can’t WAIT to find out if it’s a boy or girl. What’s your guess?

10 comments:

Amie Orton said...

Girl! I think that's a little Lily pie in there. :)

amie

Rachel Ashmore said...

Boy!

Brandon and Bethany said...

I didn't know! Congratulations!

Kristen & Steve said...

Yay!!! Congrats! That's SO exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I had no idea!! Congratulations, how exciting...i'm guessing girl

Carly said...

Oh my goodness! congrats! :)

amber said...

how cute! i have found your blog through carly's, and you guys are too cute. congratulations on the soon-to-be new addition!

natalie spratling said...

Our guess is a boy...but I love amie's guess Lily so sweet.

Aaron said...

That is so exciting! congratulations!

Carl and Catherine Faulkner said...

We are soooo excited for the two of you. Congratualtions! Hope all is well with you. Love ya.
The Faulkners