Aug 30, 2009

I love company!

My parents and younger siblings came down this weekend to visit! Here is a long line of pictures of the air museum we went to. It was really cool, but by the end of the day I was pretty tired of looking at air planes. I love having company and spending time with family. I already miss them!


The whole family including baby. I had a little bit of a growth spurt this past week.


Joey and Nick

Sam getting sucked in

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute "growth spurt"!

natalie spratling said...

Love the picture of baby. How fun to have the fam come and visit. Bruce and I went to Lincoln City when we had our open house up in Oregon the month after we were married. It was fun to go to the coast.

Brian D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Do you live in Seattle now? That looks like the museum of flight. My husband works right across from it.

Simple Pleasures said...

We miss you guys!!!! You look SO good, I love you belly, do you? How have you guys been we need to catch up soon!!!

Aaron said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! I miss you