Aug 16, 2009

Morgan Lake

A couple weekends ago we got to go camping with Nick's family at Morgan Lake. We relaxed, played games, and ate a lot of yummy food.

Nick, Jordan, and Grandpa Dan. Nick spent any free minute he could fishing out on the lake.
Liz came too, but she was the one behind the camera for all of these great pictures. Thanks Liz! I'll have to make sure I take lots of pictures of you over our Labor Day weekend trip ; ).
Me with my sister-in-law Jordan (AKA Rapunzel).

4 comments:

Amie Orton said...

Jordan is repunzel! I love that picture of you two. Pretty girls in pretty scenery. By the way Sarah,, I'm not seeing the bump as well as everyone reported. That tent looks totally fancy shmancy. I love the color!

Rachel Ashmore said...

Hi Sarah!

Glad to see you guys are having such a fun summer! You asked awhile ago about how to change your font. Here goes:

1. Go to "thecutestblogontheblock.com"

2. On the left side of the page, click on "free blogging secrets"

3. Scroll down and click on the fifth item in the list: "how to change font on your blog"

4. Then it should give you all the instruction you need and several fonts to choose from.

Good luck! =)

Cindy Spratling said...

Yah, where's your tummy? Little Danny needs to stick out more :) Man, I wish I could camp next to a lake like that. All you get here is rocks and horny toads.

Shari said...

HI Sarah! I just found your blog. School started yesterday. We miss you! Hope everything is going well. Shari Gummow