Mar 17, 2010

Makin' Cakes

I started a cake class a few weeks ago!
I think pictures are better with people in them so I put the cake down by Danny. That wasn't the best idea considering he can move small distances when he gets excited or sees something he wants.
Right after I took the picture Danny lunged forward and put his head right into the cake. Good thing I wasn't planning on giving it away : ). At least I got some cute pictures first.

3 comments:

Simple Pleasures said...

That is so funny! Danny is so so cute! I love the cake it is beautiful!

Cindy Spratling said...

I want to see a picture with Danny's head in it! That cake is awesome. You have such a delicate touch, at least it looks like it. I miss you guys so bad. I love little Danny and I haven't even met him yet.

Amie Orton said...

so i tried to comment yesterday and it didn't work. that cake is incredible! you shoulda sold it. i would love to see that pic of his head in it too.oh man those new pics are SO SO cute. Especially that top on is incredibly mature looking Danny boy.