Nov 9, 2010

And so it begins...



Danny has reached the "empty everything out in sight" stage. Every time I turn my back on him today he is into something new. It makes more work for me, but it's sooo cute!

He's also at the "smile at the camera" stage, and that's cute too : ).

Danny's happiest when he's making a mess!

4 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

cute cute cute! I can't wait to scoop him up and squeeze him. He is so cute! thanks for the birthday post for savannah. she had a fun day. We were so sad to miss all the excitement last weekend (or whenever it was) but we are so happy we will get to see you all soon! Love you guys!

Amie Orton said...

bahahaha!

Brandon and Bethany said...

ummmm. I L-O-V-E the new picture at the top of your blog! What a beautiful family.

Dave & Colette said...

What an Angel!!! I love that little one!