Nov 13, 2010

Wish Y'all Could Come : )

I can't believe it's almost been a year! I'm so excited to plan his party and make his cake, that I keep forgetting my Birthday is the day before his : ).
I love you Danny!

I'm using some ideas from the last two pictures for his Birthday cake. Hope it turns out!


3 comments:

Amie Orton said...

aah i wish I could come see him demolish his cake.
you should watch the video on my blog, the last second maybe just how danny approached eating his cake.... hehehe.

natalie spratling said...

Love the new look of your blog, the new photos (you all look faboulous) and can't wait to see what you wind up making for his cake. Happy birthday also to you the day before his. I'd love to take sweet Danny boys photo by the tree is Oregon. Can't wait to see you guys.

Cindy Spratling said...

Aw, I wish we could come. Eat a piece of the cake for me! Love you guys (and your new blog)!