I love the video! It amazes me that Danny will be a year old this week! Happy birthday to him (and to you)!
Wow! That video was amazing! Oh... I wish I could see you guys. I can't believe he's walking already!!
You didn't tell me he was walking so well!! He's sooo cute! I love the video. But it's just like a trailer. I can't wait to see the whole thing! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the video! It amazes me that Danny will be a year old this week! Happy birthday to him (and to you)!
Wow! That video was amazing! Oh... I wish I could see you guys. I can't believe he's walking already!!
You didn't tell me he was walking so well!! He's sooo cute! I love the video. But it's just like a trailer. I can't wait to see the whole thing! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment