I get to see Nick in 4 days! Dan and Liz volunteered to watch Danny while I fly to Rhode Island and finally see Nick! I think it's been about 8 weeks since he left, so I can't wait to get there. I get to spend about four days with him! Nick misses Danny so much, but it would be crazy to fly that long by myself with an energetic two year old. I've never been away from Danny for more than one night : (, but I know he'll be so happy with is grandma and grandpa. It will be wonderful to have time alone with Nick. We decided to stay a couple nights at a bed and breakfast just for fun. These are the rooms we get to stay in...

The "Honeymoon Room"
We're not really on our honeymoon, but after 8 weeks apart, we kinda feel like it : )!

This is the "Red Room."
I'm so excited! I love staying in pretty rooms.
Hopefully I take pictures while I'm there!
I take a lot of pictures of Danny to send to Nick. Here are some of my favorites. I can't wait for Nick to come home and see all the new things Danny can do. He's starting to talk in sentences, and it's REALLY cute.
"Iss weeneen owe-side."-It's raining outside.
"Iss code owe-side."-It's cold outside.
'I sawee momma."-I'm sorry momma. (He likes to use this one to get out of time out)

Boise trip in September

Roaring Springs water park in Boise

I love Gage's hair. Makes me laugh every time.

I didn't realize Danny was sitting on Gage until I got home and loaded the pictures on my computer. Poor baby! Sorry Amie!

Pendleton Round Up parade. Danny's first parade : ).

Walkin' with my Danny boy.

Danny and his star pancakes. He thinks he's too big for the high chair now, so we're testing out the booster seat.



Watching home videos of dada. Danny asks to see videos of dad all the time. Soon he'll be able to see him in person!

Playing with cousins Tyler and Ally at Grandma Carla's. Does anyone recognize that train? I have many memories of playing with it. I wonder how old that thing is!

Waiting to see the ear doctor. (One of many visits). Danny has tubes in his ears now, so hopefully we won't have to make so many trips to the doc.

Cute shirt from Grandma Colette.

Gluten free pizza : ).

Sunday best.
1 comment:
What great pictures. They make me want to come home now. i can't believe nick is coming home. He will be amazing at whatever he decides to do in life. That will be cute for you two to both be teachers! I really like Danny's hat and sweater. He's so handsome in red.
Post a Comment