Love seeing you girls together. There is something special about sisters. Love that you have updated your blog fun to see all of your pictures. love you guys.
sawah, I wuv woo :) I can't wait to see you two this weekend and actually spend some time with you. And then you will be coming home! Yay for graduation! ~Ashley!
4 comments:
Yay for updating your blog! We had so much fun reading it. And yes, we need a good sisters picture with me too :) Love you guys!
We have kinda a good one from this last summer when we were all in white. I don't have a copy of that one though..Christmas it's a portrait date!
Love seeing you girls together. There is something special about sisters. Love that you have updated your blog fun to see all of your pictures. love you guys.
sawah, I wuv woo :) I can't wait to see you two this weekend and actually spend some time with you. And then you will be coming home! Yay for graduation! ~Ashley!
Post a Comment