Aug 31, 2011

Staying Busy

To help these next three months go quickly, I'm keeping busy with fun projects like this.

Mom and I made a cake out of twinkles to send to Ash for her B-day. We sent a picture in the box, just incase the cake doesn't make it in one piece.


I love how it turned out!

Other fun things I have planned so far...

September

*Wedding Cupcakes

* Hang out in Boise with my big siss, and make TWO adorable birthday cakes for her little munchkins.

*Throw a baby shower for a friend from church

* Children's Museum, going to the park, and playdates for Danny as much as possible!

October

All I have planned for October so far is to make a wedding cake for my cousin Jeremy (on the Leonard's side).

And who knows, maybe I'll show up on Ben and Cindy's door step in Arizona one of these days!

3 comments:

shelly said...

I just read your latest 3 posts. You're family will be in our prayers. Eric's brother is in Afghanistan expected to come home around Thanksgiving. Yeah military families =) What a good idea to keep busy with things you love.

Cindy Spratling said...

YOu BETTER show up at my doorstep! PLEASE come!!! That cake is so cute. Ashley is so lucky. Love you guys

Lindsay said...

Wait, Jeremy? Getting married? Who and what??